• becomes always more important as a closed door proceeding.
• is particularly effective where privacy is preferred and
• if the parties need a viable continuing relationship.
• mediated conflict doesn’t get picked up by the media.
• is not a group therapy,
• relationship is often repaired through the mediation process that focuses on identifying the interests and needs of each party’s position directing for a win/win solution.
• There is no room for compromises but consensus, only.
• is a private and confidential process, and
• participation at every stage is completely voluntary.
Mediation- is an alternative to costly court procedures. With this option, it is not a judge who rules over the future. Rather it is the conflicted parties who want to work on finding a solution together, saving a lot of time, money, and stressed nerves.
Like Mediator I am the neutral third party in the mediation. With the six-step mediation process, I help the parties to meet their mutual interests, and to find a consensus solution.
Internal conflicts in businesses simmer generally under the surface and emerge into plain sight only slowly. Resentment in the workforce, frequent sick leave, and burn-out are the consequence, costing companies a lot of money.
I do my work with great respect towards the next, in my approach I apply to the Mediation Rules & Code of Conduct for Mediators.
If you would like to learn more about how to put an end to your conflict, as well as your preoccupation and uncertainty about the upcoming cost and risk, I encourage you to contact me by email email@example.com or Skype- S.Kavan
About me: I was born in Vienna in 1957 and grew up as daughter of an entrepreneur in a medium sized enterprise in Germany and CA-USA with a worldwide distribution. I speak German, English, as well as Italian, and have accumulated valuable business experience. I took business trips as a young woman between Germany and USA since 1975, which marked the beginning of my globalization.
My personal development continued in my professional career activities in Germany, USA, Italy, and Austria, where I acted primarily in CRM roles.