Attorney Carol R. Sellers helps clients throughout the Bonita Springs area with all aspects of their residential real estate ownership, sales and other transactions related to real estate. The Law Offices of Richardson & Sellers, P.A. serves as legal counsel for buyers and sellers, providing effective legal advice and representation during all aspects of the home buying and selling process. Ms. Sellers is also a strong advocate who helps clients involved in real estate disputes and who are confronting other complex residential real estate matters.
Assistance with Complex Real Estate Transactions
For more than 21 years, individuals have turned to Carol Sellers to handle their most complex residential real estate transactions. When you are confronting a complex real estate transaction, it is important that you have an attorney who has the resources and knowledge to competently handle your real estate matter.
We assist clients with a broad range of real estate transactions and regularly deal with complex contractual provisions and contingencies. We can assess the unique challenges that are present in your case and structure your real estate transaction to best protect your interests. Additionally, we help clients with high-asset real estate transactions, protecting the value of their investment at every turn. Ms. Sellers’ in-depth knowledge of real estate law equips her with the ability to expertly guide clients through the process. Place your real estate matter in her trusted hands to ensure a seamless and proactive process.
Helping You with Routine Residential Real Estate Transactions
As a seasoned real estate lawyer, Carol R. Sellers is experienced in all routine residential real estate issues and can help you have a smooth, stress-free process when you are buying or selling a home. She constantly helps clients with the following legal issues during residential real estate transactions:
- Sales contracts–We draft and review sales contracts to ensure accuracy related to the agreement between the parties, the purchase price, a summary of the property and conditions related to the transaction.
- Financing and mortgages – Our lawyers will review documents related to the financing of your purchase.
- Title insurance – We complete a thorough review of documents related to your property’s history and help you obtain title insurance.
- Closings – We assist you with all aspects of the closing process, including preparing and reviewing documents and executing the formalities necessary to complete the transaction.
Ms. Sellers guides you through the home selling or buying process, focusing on protecting your rights at all times during the process. Her full services include:
- Drafting and reviewing sales contract
- Reviewing financing documents
- Researching and clearing title
- Addressing easement questions and other restrictions on home ownership
- Obtaining necessary permits and zoning
- Reviewing all closing documents
Providing full Services for Residential Real Estate
Ms. Sellers also assists clients with all other aspects of residential real estate, including:
- Home construction
- Construction funding
- Easements and restrictions
- Lease agreements
- Landlord/tenant disputes
Contact a Qualified Real Estate Lawyer
Our firm regularly handles simple and complex real estate matters and everything in between. We help clients dealing with a unique range of legal challenges related to residential real estate. Ms. Sellers can provide guidance for individuals in real estate transactions from our office in Bonita Springs. If you would like more information on how to resolve a real estate dispute, real estate law, or tips on how to have a smooth transaction, visit www.richardsonsellers.com/carol-r-sellers or contact the Law Offices of Richardson & Sellers, PA. at 239-992-2031.