Efrat Almog is highly educated and experienced in the field of mediation and negotiation.
She is a NYU Polytechnic graduate and was a doctoral student in the Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Department of Bar Ilan University in Israel. Ms. Almog is an approved and recognized Mediator and training institue by the Israeli Court Management. She teaches various courses to literally hundreds of students in colleges and universities throughout Israel. She lectures in the related fields of conflict management, conflict resolution, negotiation, decision-making.
Ms. Almog has also established several mediation centers across Israel and she was the manager of a community mediation center. She has mediated and negotiated in hundreds of cases and advised companies and organizations such as the Israeli IRS, Israeli Tax Authority, the National Insurance Institute, Motorola Israel and the Caesar’s Hotel chain. In addition, she has served as a co-Judge at the Tel Aviv labor court.
Ms. Almog’s unique experience and training both in mediation of financial/business and family matters has given her both the technical understanding of the mediation process and an in-depth understanding of her clients' needs.
This combination of skills has helped her develop a complete mediation process that allows the parties to obtain conflict resolution process at an affordable price in terms of both dollars and emotional cost. This model was designed to make the transition to alternative conflict resolution more desirable than the traditional attorney-driven process.
- 2002-2004: PhD studies, Department of Negotiation and Dispute Resolution, Bar Ilan University, Israel.
- 2000- 2002: M.SM, NYU- poly, New York.
2014 - Florida Supreme Court Family Mediator
2014 -Florida Supreme Court Circuit Mediator
2006 – 2013: Family Law certificate courses, Faculty of Law, Bar Ilan University, Israel.
2012: IACP- Collaborative Mediation practice, certificate course.
2010: Directors Course, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
2006-2010: Israeli Bar Association certificate courses: Negotiation, Arbitration, Family laws, Agreements.
2003: Mediation Course and Family Mediation Course, Bar Ilan University, Israel.
- ABA: Conflict Resolution Section.
- ACR: Association for Conflict Resolution.
- IACM: The International Association For Conflict Management.
- PON: Negotiation Programs at Harvard Business School.
- IACP: International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- APFM: The Academy of Professional Family Mediators.
- AFCC: Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
- MBB: Mediators beyond Borders.
- Friends of Harvard Business School (HBS) Executive Education .
- Presenter at the 2012 ACR Annual conference.
- Presenter at the 2013 APFM Annual conferences.
- 2009 – 2013: Producer of 6 Negotiation and Mediation Conferences in Israel.