Mr. Callahan advises business and real estate clients on a wide range of planning and transactional matters, including financing, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and reorganizations.
He also has extensive experience negotiating, structuring and closing debt and equity financing transactions including commercial financings and secured transactions. Mr. Callahan also has extensive experience in obtaining permits and approvals from state and local authorities for the development and use of real estate.
University of Massachusetts at Amherst (B.A.); University of Maine (J.D.); Northwestern
Professional and Community Activities:
Member, New Hampshire and Massachusetts Bar Associations. Director, Monadnock Worksource; Founder, Director and Vice-President, Conval Community Scholarship Foundation; Trustee, Scott-Farrar Home; Former Town Counsel and Zoning Board Chair, Peterborough, New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire counsel for land use and permitting matters related to construction of a "big box" retail store
- Counsel for an international quick service restaurant on multiple New Hampshire site permits
- Counsel for major outdoor retailer on leasing matters
- Counsel for commercial lenders on construction loans, asset based loans, commercial and residential real property loans, SBA loans
- Counsel for numerous closely held businesses regarding transactional and operational issues
- New Hampshire counsel for acquisition of a credit tenant based shopping center
- Buyer's or Seller's counsel on numerous estate property acquisitions
- Counsel for purchase of well-known regional lifestyle and business publications
- Counsel on numerous condominium and subdivision developments; including preparation of government documents and New Hampshire Attorney General approval