O B J E C T I V E S
- Mediating Insurance disputes
- Creating professional estimates
- Serving as an Expert Witness
- Umpiring & Appraising disputed Property Insurance Claims
- General Construction (restoration).
E D U C A T I O N
- Northwest High school graduate –Class of 1973
- 2 years - Tarrant County Junior College in Architecture & related courses.
- Haag Engineering Hail Damage Assessment wood & asphalt steep slope roofing.
- Texas Department of Insurance All Lines Adjuster Certification #1354855
- The University of Texas at Arlington, Mediation and Dispute Resolution Certification
E X P E R I E N C E
- 1994 - Current, Owner-Operator | Tide Roofing & Construction Company
- 1989 - 1994 J.E.H. Roofing Supply Company, Territory Sales Representative.
- 1984 - 1989 General Manager of Paxton Beautiful Woods Store.
- 1981 - 1984 General Manager for C. J. Hardeman Salvage Co.
- 1980 - 1981 Territory Sales Representative for US Plywood (N.Texas& Okla.)
- 1973 - 1980 Chickasaw Lbr. Co. Contractor Sales &Estimator for Residential Const.
A S S O C I A T I O N S & I N D U S T R Y R E C O G N I T I O N