Nicholas Bereiter: Mr. Bereiter is the founder of Brighter & Brighter Mediation Service licensed in the state of Texas and recognized by the Texas Bar Association. He is a Certified Mediator and Mediation Specialist. He holds a Computer Science Degree from Lake Washington Institute of Technology.
Obtained both the Basic and Family Alternative Dispute Resolution Certificates from ADR Mediator, Inc as well as a certificate in Conflict Management from The Advanced Learning Academy. As an experienced Mediator he is a skilled negotiator providing direction and exploring creative avenues in order to assist his clients achieve a mutual resolution.
Leslie Birkland: Ms. Birkland joined Brighter & Brighter Mediation Services in 2013. Leslie’s mediation skills include Family, Civil, Real Estate, Contracts, Employment. Her strong leadership skills give her the ability to understand information quickly and better assist her clients in mutually arriving at a win win solution. Leslie holds a BA in Communication - PWU 1986. She obtained her ADR Certificates in 2011, 2013 and a continued ADR education in 2017. Earned a certificate from the University of California in Problem Solving and Decision making in 2015 and a certificate from The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill in Positive Psychology in 2015. In 2017 Leslie completed and became certified as a Wellness Coach from The Spencer Institute.
- Recipient of the Governor’s Volunteer Award 2011
- Feature Guest appearance on over 40 network news stations – Women In Business
- Featured Magazines and Newspaper Articles – Women of Diversity Magazine, Women of Distinction Magazine, TV Guide and The Huffington Post
- Author of the book Daughters Of Dementia – A family’s Journey
- Reoccurring guest Co-host – The Mc Justice Show (covering recent court cases)