Passionate and compassionate.
Experienced and skilled.
Innovative and creative.
For more than 15 years, Mike Daisley has assisted litigants in hundreds of highly contested lawsuits move toward an early, efficient and economical resolution of their disputes. Certified by the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission in 1999, Daisley has successfully mediated and helped resolve:
- Automobile crashes
- Premises liability claims against stores and homeowners
- Medical malpractice cases
- Construction defects and contract disputes
- Commercial litigation
- Employer-employee relations and lawsuits
- Family law
The mediation services provided by DaisleyLaw, PLLC include flexible fee structures, full multi-party scheduling, travel throughout North Carolina and the Southeast, and the timely filing of all appropriate court documents.
A frequent lecturer and teacher on negotiating and mediation techniques, Daisley is an Adjunct Professor at the Charlotte School of Law where he teaches “Advocacy Skills in Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution,” and writes the MediationMinute.net blog and MEDIATION MINUTE e-newsletter that provide unique and valuable insights into the “best practices” of mediation.
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Mediation Services
- Wrongful Death
- Liability Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Claims
- Tort & Injury Law
- Disability Claims
- Commercial Litigation
- North Carolina, 1985
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 1985
University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, NC, J.D. (1985)
- Honors: Moot Court & Mock Trial Teams, 1984-1985
Davidson College, Davidson, NC, A.B (1978)
- Honors: Charles & Stella Guttman Scholar, Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities
- Major: Honors Studies in Public Policy
Education for Ministry (EFM) – Four-year Extension Degree, University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee (1995-1998)