I am attorney Samuel W. Veenstra and I have been providing legal representation to clients in League City, Galveston and the surrounding areas of Texas since 2005.
My practice focuses on the areas of:
- Family law issues — I work with individuals going through divorce and related issues, including child custody, spousal maintenance and property division. As a lawyer and an entrepreneur, I help clients make wise decisions that protect their finances and their rights.
- Estate planning — I help people develop wills, trusts and advance directives so they can make important decisions about their futures and their families. A simple estate plan can give you control over your future health care, finances and assets.
- Real estate — I represent parties in both residential and commercial real estate matters. As a former president of my own homeowners association, I provide insightful legal advice and counsel to community associations and their members.
- Business development — I work with owners to protect their corporate interests in operating their business on a day-to-day basis and when entering into commercial agreements.
- Personal injury claims — I represent those who have been injured by the negligence or recklessness of another party.
- Mediation process — The mediator's job is to help both parties come up with an agreement on their own, rather than having a court do it for them.
I have the high level of knowledge and experience people typically expect from large law firms, but with a personal touch and small-town sensibility. Clients appreciate that I am attentive and responsive to their questions.
More Than A Decade Of Legal Experience
During an initial consultation, some attorneys do a great deal of talking. However, I believe that listening to my clients is the best way to pursue their goals in an effective way. In our first meeting, I will take the time to answer your questions thoroughly and honestly so we can work together to develop a strategy to resolve your issue.
From my office in League City, I work with clients in Harris, Galveston, and Brazoria counties and throughout Texas. To learn more about my practice and schedule a consultation, please contact me at 832-779-8529