At the Law Office of Steven J. Hirsch, Esq., our service is comprehensive and informative. Our in-depth discussions of the issues our clients face and our thorough legal evaluations provide for more personalized resolutions. We work vigorously to provide you legal advantage.
Attorney Steve Hirsch is your advocate, counselor and adviser throughout the process, leading you on an efficient and practical path toward resolution. As a Warwick family law firm, we take into account how each aspect of your legal process might affect members of your family in any legal area our practice serves you, including:
- Family and couple's mediation
- Traditional divorce representation
- Child support and child custody representation
- Elder law mediation
- Estate planning and probate
- Workers' compensation
- Personal injury
The Principled Practice Of The Law Office of Steven J. Hirsch, Esq.
At our firm, we believe great legal work begins with the attorney-client relationship. Founding attorney Steven Hirsch is a Rhode Island mediator and a litigator with more than 30 years of legal experience and active involvement as an author and educator in the legal community.
- As a mediator, he promotes communication and cooperation to efficiently and effectively resolve disputes outside of the court process. Fair settlements are achievable and often help you reach resolution quicker and with less expense.
- As a litigator, he is your staunch advocate. He will help you work toward agreements without the need for trial, but he will prepare your case as if it will go to trial, and will litigate the contested issues before a judge. Our firm is ready to promote your best interests in any circumstance.
We follow through on deadlines and prepare your case for its best possible result. Steve is empathetic and patient. He is confident that he can help you find solutions that you never thought were possible.
Our values enhance your legal experience. Most lawyers are not willing to promise you anything. We can promise to serve you with the following:
Steve is responsive and makes himself available for counsel based on your schedule. We know that legal issues do not always correspond with regular business hours.
We are open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with weekend meetings available by appointment. Contact us to schedule an initial consultation at 401-287-2079. We are attentive to the needs of our clients at all hours.
Our office is centrally located near Routes 95 and 295, 10 minutes from the Providence and Kent County courthouses. We also handle matters in the Newport and South County courthouses.
We accept Visa and MasterCard.