TRI STATE COUNSELING AND MEDIATION LCSW PLLC, PROVIDES COMPREHENSIVE MENTAL HEALTH AND CONSULTATION IN AREAS OF HEALTH, EDUCATION, FAMILY ISSUES, SCHOOL ISSUES, FORENSIC ISSUES
TO ALL AGES. WE WILL EMPOWER AND WORK WITH YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE AND SET YOU TO LEAD A NORMAL LIFE. Clinical Services
1. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders, Learning Disorders and other Developmental Disorders
2. Pervasive Developmental Disorders including Autism, Asperger’s syndrome
3. Conduct Disorders, Oppositional Defiance, Disruptive Disorders, School truancy and other school age problems
4. Substance Abuse Disorders including Smoking and Alcohol Issues in teenagers and adult population
5. Depression, Anxiety, and Major Psychiatric Problems including Schizophrenia, Mood Disorders
6. Substance Abuse Problems and Addiction Problems
7. Forensic and Mandated Counseling
8. Anger Management, Domestic Violence and Marital Problems
9. Pre and Post Marital Counseling, including HIV Counseling
10. Chronic and terminal diseases management as in Cancer, Dialysis, Major Mental Illnesses with a view to increase quality of life
11. Divorce Mediation and resolving marital conflicts amicably between partners
12. Conflict resolution, Violence reduction, Parent training,Foster care as well as Adoption Services and consultative services to Schools, Work Places, Crisis Intervention, Critical Incident Stress Debriefing, Post Traumatic Stress Disorders and other problems.
Comprehensive assessment, evaluation, treatement, total care of patients on need based counseling and MENTAL HEALTH including ADHD/ADD, DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS, LEARNING, OPPOSITIONAL OR CONDUCT DISORDERS, SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND ALCOHOL PROBLEMS, MAJOR PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS SUCH AS SCHIZOPHRENIA, DEPRESSION OR ANXIETY DISORDERS.
Specializes in initial treatment focusing first on non-pharmacological interventions and in case of medical necessity, it will be referred to appropriate physicians, psychiatrists for Medication Review and Management.
Evaluation of forensic case through the use of ABEL, STATIC 99, ACUTE AND STABLE 2007 and other mandated tools as required by COURTS, ATTORNEYS and Criminal Justice regulations of NY, NJ or other states. Specialized tests like ABEL are administered for SEX OFFENDERS to assess their behavior through objective, scientific analysis.
Evaluation of Alcohol, drug abuse, depression or anxiety includes both subjective andobjective instruments like BECK DEPRESSION INVENTORY, BURNS ANXIETY INVENTORY, HAMILTON ANXIETY SCALE, as well as Self Report Scale, PHQ 9 etc to arrive at measurable outcome in treatment.
Testing and recommendations will be provided at additional costs. Please contact us for details.
OUT PATIENT treatment plans tailored to the needs of each patient and family.
Educational materials and classes are provided to enhance quality of care.