Walter E. “Pete” Moak
Walter has been practicing law in Arizona for over 30 years. Prior to admission to the State Bar of Arizona, he served as a legal assistant and bailiff to Judge Kenneth Chatwin of the Maricopa County Superior Court. He has tried legal cases in most of the counties in Arizona and has conducted over 50 jury trials. He has served as the managing attorney of the Arizona office for the largest consumer bankruptcy firm in the nation. He holds a license as a real estate sales agent and has worked as a mortgage loan officer. During the early part of his career, he represented a very active Real Estate firm and home builder. He served as a real estate loan-closing attorney, performed title searches and wrote opinion letters attesting to the validity of title on real estate prior to sale. He served as the Arizona Trial Counsel for ITT Hartford, the Southwest Regional Manager for the legal offices at Allstate Insurance Company. He has a strong background as a consumer advocate protecting the rights of debtors and injury victims.
- State Bar of Arizona since 1977
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Bankruptcy Academy
- National Association of Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants
- Admitted to practice in all Arizona State Courts and U.S. District court for the District of Arizona
- BV rating from Martindale-Hubbel which is the highest award given for legal ability and high ethical standard
- Legal Match Certified
Walter is considered one of the nation’s foremost experts on how to file personal bankruptcy.
He has been featured in national and regional media outlets. Here are a few: