- University of Colorado School of Law; J.D. (2004)
- University of Georgia; B.A. (2001)
- Colorado Bar Association
- The Arapahoe Bar Association
- The Colorado Judicial Institute.
Professional Experience and Areas of Concentration
Courtney Cline is an Equity Shareholder with Montgomery Little & Soran, specializing in divorce and family law matters. During law school, Ms. Cline clerked with the Denver District Attorney’s Office in County Court, Juvenile Court and Drug Court. After graduation, Ms. Cline joined the 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office prosecuting misdemeanor offenses from DUIs to Domestic Violence.
Ms. Cline’s practice is focused on divorce and family law, which encompasses;
- Dissolution of marriage
- Legal separation
- Division of property and debts, maintenance and attorney fees;
- Parenting time
- Child support
- Post-decree modifications of parenting time and child support
- Enforcement of court orders by contempt or execution of judgments
- Representation of parents in dependency and neglect matters
- Kinship and step-parent adoptions
- Paternity actions
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial marital agreements;
- All aspects of the appeal process.
Ms. Cline represents clients throughout the state of Colorado.