Summary: Attorney at Law, Arbitrator & Mediator who applies business sense and extensive experience in negotiating commercial transactions to resolving disputes.
Mediation Philosophy: Ability to identify when parties are talking past each other, to focus discussion upon their true interests and move the parties toward satisfactory resolution.
• Currently a court-connected mediator with Dedham District Court.
• Mediated over 50 cases, including commercial, landlord-tenant and contractor-client disputes
Professional Experience and Expertise:
Negotiating Commercial Transactions and contracts
• Commercial Leases and Loans
• Institutional Private Placements
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Senior Executive Transitions
• Compensation Plans
Professional Career: 38-year career in financial services, equities, debt, leasing, including
• General Counsel to a structured finance and leasing subsidiary of a global Japanese financial institution
• Corporate counsel to a regional investment banking firm Burgess & Leith Incorporated
• Currently a Finra Dispute Resolution Arbitrator