A holistic divorce is one in which the parties involved are viewed as a family with emotions and not just a legal matter. A holistic approach to divorce puts the couple in a place where they can resolve their issues without it turning into a battle.
Holistic divorce works so well because it does not include all the stiffness that waiting for a court hearing might bring and most of the time, the can couple separate amicably, without ever making it into an actual courtroom.
Divorce can be a lethal onslaught on the emotions of not just the spouses but everyone involved. It is not just a legal issue to be resolved as the effects of divorce go beyond the banging of the gavel. This is why our divorce lawyers Berkley are very concerned with the healing of the family while they navigate this rough patch. Whatever the issues are, be rest assured that you are in safe hands with our divorce experts. We can help you find a positive resolution.
How you benefit from holistic divorce
Couples that elect for a holistic approach to their divorce are able to benefit from several advantages. These include the following:
- If there are any children involved, a holistic divorce is the best because it helps the parents to be calm. Calm parents tend to make rational and good decisions for their kids instead of leaving them to the judge who does not know these kids. The parents are often in the best position to determine what is in the kids’ best interest.
- A divorce lawyer Berkley who is also trained as a therapy or life coach will provide the double advantages of expert legal advice and practical life tips. This will help the couples tackle any challenges they have, either emotional or legal.
- A holistic approach ensures that couples can take good and adequate care of themselves in all ramifications: mentally, emotionally, and physically. This will make them feel better about the whole process and be more disposed to a collaborative outcome.
- A holistic approach is also less expensive than litigation. It does not last nearly as long, there are no confrontations, the couples feel much better and it is cost-efficient.
- Divorce is not just a matter of litigation and files. When couples get their lawyers and march to the courtroom, it can be easy to lose sight of the fact that emotions are involved. But it is not the best way to heal, a holistic approach helps with the healing.
Considering how divorced homes can negatively affect children and how divorces tend to leave one or both parties in debt, the holistic approach can be a real lifesaver. If you do decide to opt for holistic divorce, you can completely count on our divorce lawyers Berkley. If you would like to know more or explore the specific advantages of a holistic divorce to your circumstances, reach out to us for a free initial consultation today.